- For maintenance of tissue oxygenation, consume ELO Drinking Water at an interval of every 2 hours throughout the day.
- Consume ELO Drinking Water at normal room temperature. Do not boil or freeze the water as it might lose its oxygenating efficacy.
- Do not mix ELO Drinking Water with food or other drinks. For best results, consume ELO Drinking Water on its own without added substance.
- In addition to ELO Drinking Water, please feel free to drink other forms of beverages and water to fulfil your daily water requirements.
- ELO Drinking Water is safe and will not interact or interfere with your medications.
- Your last serving of ELO Drinking Water is preferably consumed 3 to 4 hours prior to bedtime to avoid sleep interference in some individuals, as it may increase the body’s energy level through elevated tissue oxygenation.
- As ELO Drinking Water may have an effective detoxifying action on the body, some consumers may experience mild fatigue for the first few days of consuming ELO Drinking Water. If you experience fatigue, reduce the amount of ELO Drinking Water for a few days before going back to the recommended amount. The initial fatigue tends to ease off after a few days.
- ELO Drinking Water is suitable for consumption by pets.
Recommended Daily Amount
- Adults: 750ml to 1.5 litres daily in divided servings*.
- Children, pregnant and nursing mothers: 200ml to 500ml daily in divided servings*. Consult your doctor for professional recommendation.
- Sportsmen: 1.5 litres to 2 litres daily in divided servings*.
- Pets: 30 to 50ml/kg depending on the animal’s general health and activity level in divided servings*. Consult your veterinarian for professional recommendation.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Once opened, please consume the entire bottle of ELO Drinking Water within 24 hours for maximum effectiveness.